well, recently something happened to me that I saw coming. yep, I knew it. and now I'm I feel like wanting to explode (hey I'm bitter from what happened)
i've always been passive to most things (issues, politics, blah blah blah) but its when something happens to ME thats when these things matter. but of course, we are all just the same and i am just acting the way any person (employee) would feel after what happened, bitter and pissed off. well, that's human nature.
well anyway, i've got no personal hate or something so low that would bug me. i don't hate or dislike the people who imposed it. it's just that, i have a strong dislike over the "late" policy. no, its not jsut recently, i've felt this way ever since gradeschool. i hate the late rule. fuck it! fuck! fuck! ok, I'm done.
No comments:
Post a Comment